Senior Account Manager
Are you an organizer, active thinker, clear communicator and relationship builder? We’ve got a fast-paced and downright neighborly place for you to settle in and show your stuff.
- Act as the primary contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues by monitoring and managing all aspects of daily client performance.
- Serve as the liaison between the agency and client to ensure that client goals, budget, and target audience are reached.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels and have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and client busines needs.
- Assist creative group with presentation materials – decks, boards, agenda, etc.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and up-sell.
- Work in tandem with Project Managers to ensure accounts are profitable- this includes fiscal responsibilities (client budget, expense reporting and campaign profits and losses); execute billing practices, including detailed record keeping and follow-up
- Manage the flow of work and appropriate creative and technical resources to ensure timely and successful project completion
- Attend and facilitate all status meetings, client meetings and client calls; deliver formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members Requirements.
- 5+ years of Account Management experience.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated passion for marketing/advertising.
- Exposure to account services and/or agency experience is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate thought leadership.
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management.